[Qgis-user] Colour field in the style box

欧阳乐岩 ouyang.leyan at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 24 06:10:33 PDT 2012

It can be done for the ellipse symbol, even though it is quite hidden.
You should create a string field with your color defined as #RRGGBB
using the hexadecimal values for red, green and blue. You can also use
the named colors from this list :
http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/types.html#ColorKeywords or the keyword
"transparent"

Regards,