[Qgis-user] Starting QGIS

Eliana Acosta Valero eliana.acosta at igac.gov.co
Mon Sep 24 08:49:18 PDT 2012

Hi! At first I'm sorry beocouse of my bad english, I'm from Colombia and I don't speak very well... But I'm starting to use QGIS, and I'm trying to do some editions but I can't find some symple tools like:

- Create a new line with a specific length. (Sample: Create a line of 5 meters)
- Finish a line using a key or how to configure to finish using double clic...
- Create lines parallel or perependicular to a previous line or object
- To configure the keyboard with specific functions like: finish the line or snap to...
- Select a object directly from the map and with out use the attribute table

Thanks for the help you can bring me....!!

Regards,

Eliana