[Qgis-user] Problem loading a FME generated SpatiaLite file

Jonathan Moules jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk
Wed Sep 26 02:40:46 PDT 2012

Hi Andreas,
  I've spoken to Safe and they said:

"We have made changes to the SpatiaLite writer to allow it to act in either
Generic Geometry or Specific Geometry mode now at generation time. When
choosing a specific geometry (and dimension) it should now be possible to
create layers that satisfy the needs of applications such as QGIS. This
should be available as of FME 2013 beta build 13194+."

So it should be working in the final 2013 release.
Jonathan