[Qgis-user] 1 project with 6 maps or 6 project with 1 map? / ¿1 proyecto con 6 mapas o 6 proyectos con un mapa?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Sep 27 11:39:36 PDT 2012

Hi Pablo,

For what you describe you should definitely go with just one QGIS
project. You can also define just one layout and then just shift the map
content in the map frame of the print composer.

If you want, you can also define 6 layouts in the same project for
different map extents. You can duplicate the map layouts.

Or even better, use the Atlas serial print plugin with just one layout
and let the Atlas plugin generate your six maps. You would need to have
coverage containing the map six map extents, or generate these frames
with the plugin.

Andreas