[Qgis-user] DXF EXPORT

Brad Nesom gisbradokla at live.com
Thu Sep 27 12:07:46 PDT 2012

I have done some testing and I get the exact same error no matter what
data I choose to export.
Also if I export from Autocad the same data to dxf the file is quite a
few lines shorter.
I did a little looking to see what version (dxf) gdal writes buth
havent come across that info yet.
It seems the problem is that gdal starts writing objects out with a
zero handle (which is an internal guid for autodesk)
I had been using 1.8 but just installed 1.9.0 and gdal 1.7.3 and still
get the same error.