[Qgis-user] Anyone working on a tiling output solution?

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 04:55:01 PDT 2012

I also think it would be great to have tiled output from qgis styled
layers.

Personally I think that python could be a starting point to prototype the
work flow, then it could be ported to C++ in case performance would require
it (tile rendering to high zoom is an intensive work!)

giovanni

Sent from Nexus