[Qgis-user] How should the Scalebar unit settings affect?

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Tue Apr 2 05:48:14 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm testing the current scalebar in Print Composer. What I'd like to
achieve is a map in WGS84 with a scalebar in meters. The available
settings suggest that it's possible: I can change between map units,
meters and feet.

Unfortunately, changing between map units and meters seems not to affect
the output. Changing to feet makes the scalebar shorter.

I have on-the-fly reprojection on. The project CRS is WG84 and the layer's
CRS is a local projected CRS.

I couldn't find a related ticket. Can you confirm?

Best wishes,
Anita