[Qgis-user] Qgis web client resize map issue

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Apr 2 08:38:17 PDT 2013

Hi Mirko,

Thank you for sharing this. We decided to get rid of this right-panel
and switch to a click Popup (not a popup browser window - but a div).

So with future releases of the QGIS web client the right attribut panel
will go away anyway.

Thanks for your detailed hints. If you have other suggestions, please
provide a bug report at hub.qgis.org or - if you are familiar with
github - create a pull request with the changes.

Thank you again,
Andreas