[Qgis-user] Polygonize raster

Ludwig Gamsjäger lucky at bergengasse.at
Wed Apr 3 06:19:04 PDT 2013

When I try to run polygonize program in the RASTER/CONVERSION tab (QGis
Lisboa on Win7, standalone installation) I get the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\PROGRA~1\Quantum GIS Lisboa\bin\gdal_polygonize.py", line 34, in
import gdal, ogr, osr
File "C:\Program Files\Quantum GIS
Lisboa\apps\Python27\Lib\site-packages\osgeo\gdal.py", line 25, in
_gdal = swig_import_helper()
File "C:\Program Files\Quantum GIS
Lisboa\apps\Python27\Lib\site-packages\osgeo\gdal.py", line 21, in
swig_import_helper
_mod = imp.load_module('_gdal', fp, pathname, description)
ImportError: DLL load failed: Die angegebene Prozedur wurde nicht gefunden.

Can anybody out there help me with this issue, many thanks

Ludwig Gamsjäger