[Qgis-user] QGis for bird surveys

Lynkos lynkosmail at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 07:52:30 PDT 2013

I had actually looked for the answer in the (excellent) documentation
before asking this question and am quite sure that the solution is in there
somewhere for someone with more experience. I will continue experimenting
the various ways you have all kindly suggested. I think though that Andreas
may be right... perhaps there should be easier ways to achieve what I
imagine to be quite a routine task.
Thanks to all of you for your patience and kind help, Sarah.