[Qgis-user] QSpatiaLite problem

Julian Bogdani jbogdani at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 06:42:37 PDT 2013

Hello all,
I had a problem running QSpatiaLite plugin in Win PC today with my students. Starting the plugin the following error appears: "The SQL query seems to be invalid no such module VirtualSpatialIndex".
The same error appears when I try to load data from QGIS to SpatiaLite.
Linux (Ubuntu) and MacOS users do not incur in this problem. I googled it and found this: http://code.google.com/p/qspatialite/issues/detail?id=6
and this
http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/32103/how-to-create-a-new-spatialite-database-in-qgis

There is stated that the problem was solved in QGIS 1.8, but it's still there. My students have different WIN versions (Vista - Seven) and all are running QGIS 1.8 and latest QSpatiaLite 6.0.7. We are all running spatialite 3.0.1.

Any help will be much appreciated

-----
Julian Bogdani
jbogdani at gmail.com