[Qgis-user] start Postgresql/Postgis function automatically

Christian Röttger chris.roettger at web.de
Wed Apr 10 00:40:11 PDT 2013

Hi,

i tried pgagent as you suggested and it works well. I searched for another
solution, because i wanted to reduce the maintenance work on the server
(install, config autostart, etc.). The problem with triggers is, that i
have a lot of points and the changes should be triggered to start the
analysis. This has to be done everytime a point changes and takes some
time. Thats why i thought to do it periodically.

Thanks for helping