[Qgis-user] HackFest Todo

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 00:42:30 PDT 2013

Yeah, HF is running already!

On the SEXTANTE from, here is my list of things to do.

-Bug fixing
-Unit tests
-updating SEXTANTE documentation

I plan to make a small presentatino about how to use the SEXTANTE
functinoality that generates unit tests from the toolbox directly, to
see if I get people to help me on that boring but needed task. I will
try to record it, so those that are not here can have a look at it.

If I get bored of testing, I might work on bringing back the
Modeler-to-Python conversion tool.

cheers