[Qgis-user] Freehand editing - Adopting a plugin

alper78 alper78 at alice.it
Fri Apr 12 01:31:27 PDT 2013

Hi,
I'm new in this forum and in developing plugins. In the last days I have
modified the “Freehand Editing”: with my changes a feature (line or polygon)
is finished with a right-click of mouse/pen while the release of mouse/pen
don't stop the digitizing so that the user can add other points to the
feature.
If you are interested the plugin for Microsoft Windows  is here:
http://www.webalice.it/alper78/qgis/pyplgn/freehandmodified/freehandModified.zip
<http://www.webalice.it/alper78/qgis/pyplgn/freehandmodified/freehandModified.zip>
but I tested it only on my laptop-tablet (HP TouchSmart tm2) with Windows 7.

Alessandro Perego
http://www.webalice.it/alper78/ <http://www.webalice.it/alper78/>