[Qgis-user] new plug-in ZoomToCoordinates

vinayan vinayan123 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 05:09:38 PDT 2013

Hi,

I just created a new plugin called 'ZoomToCoordinates'. It is a simple
plugin that lets you zoom/pan/flash an entered coordinate on map. I created
it for a small NGO in my locality. I already tried using the existing
'ZoomToPoint' plugin. But I hope this plugin will deliver a better
experience for users. The look and feel is influenced by a popular
commercial app ;-)

and for the first time, i was able to create a wiki page :-)
http://hub.qgis.org/projects/zoomtocoordinates/wiki

It is now available in the plugin repository. Please feel free to
use/review/criticize/report bugs.

regards
Vinayan