[Qgis-user] nightly build has lost user profile

Gavin Fleming gavin at afrispatial.co.za
Sat Apr 13 21:42:47 PDT 2013

Hi Marco

I moved .qgis2 and renamed .qgis to .qgis2 and QGIS is still starting as
if it's a brand new installation, not even showing any plugins.

I'd imagine the reason there's now a .qgis2 is that the new profile is
incompatible with the 1.8 profile so I wouldn't expect the latest build
to work with .qgis.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

I've just upgrade to the latest build and still no solution.

Gavin

--
regards

Gavin