[Qgis-user] Problem with georeferencer

Gerardo Jimenez gejst5 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 17 06:20:58 PDT 2013

HiYesterday I was trying to georeference a jpg image. I invoked gereferencer, it loads but when I tried to load the image it asked me for the crs, I chose the crs and then the image did not display. I closed Qgis and run it again this time as and administrator and the image load it. I was able to georeference the image. I am using Qgis standallone 1.8-02  with Gdal  1.92 on Win7 64 and 16gb of RAM. The lisboa standallone version with gdal 1.91 did not present this problem. Doe anybody has experencied the same thing?

Gerardo Jiménez Delgado
Instituto de Investigaciones Antropológicas
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
Ciudad Universitaria s/n
Coyoacan 04510
Mexico City