[Qgis-user] Editing PostGIS geometries with M data

Spencer Gardner spgardner at HNTB.com
Wed Apr 17 10:18:50 PDT 2013

Within Qgis, I am finding myself unable to edit the nodes of a MultilinestringM geometry stored in a PostGIS database. When I copy the data to a new table with a simple a Multilinestring column (forcing 2d linestrings) I can successfully make my edits.

Is this a known issue? The only related info that I could find was an old post<http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-user/2011-January/010795.html> from a few years ago that mentioned an error after saving edits, but there's no response. Perhaps this is more appropriate for the developer list, but I thought I'd check here first.

Thanks,

Spencer

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are NOT the intended recipient and receive this communication, please delete this message and any attachments. Thank you.