[Qgis-user] Lizmap for publishing QGIS maps on the web - new version 2.8.0

mirko mirko.lavalle78 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 01:01:54 PDT 2013

Hi kimaidou,
i have installed last release and it seems to work very well: it's really a
powerful client.
just an issue:
i added my project into a repository, i can see it into projects list, but
it doesn't let me view the map (it tries to load it but i suppose it is not
able to read the xml capabilities response).

The following request is OK (getProjectConfig):
http://192.168.10.124/lizmap/lizmap/www/index.php/lizmap/service/getProjectConfig?repository=test&project=test

but the following probably returns a not right format xml response:
http://192.168.10.124/lizmap/lizmap/www/index.php/lizmap/service/?repository=test&project=test&SERVICE=WMS&REQUEST=GetCapabilities&VERSION=1.3.0รน

I suppose it depends on qgis server version. I'm testing it on qgis server
1.8 and may be it works only with qgis 1.9.

Do you confirm me that?

Thanks again for your great work.

Mirko