[Qgis-user] new plug-in ZoomToCoordinates

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 07:42:04 PDT 2013

Vinayan,
When I try to install on qgis1.8 linux ubuntu I get:
The plugin is broken. Python said:
arguments did not match any overloaded call:
QDoubleValidator(QObject): not enough arguments
QDoubleValidator(float, float, int, QObject): not enough arguments

Is there a site for reporting bugs for this plugin or do you prefer
beeing e-mailed?

Agus