[Qgis-user] Vertex markers and Snapping

AntonioLocandro antoniolocandro at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 22 22:22:29 PDT 2013

I was afraid that would be the case, I wanted map units to work not pixels. Thanks anyway

Sent from Samsung tablet"Andreas Neumann [via OSGeo.org]" <ml-node+s1560n5048860h0 at n6.nabble.com> wrote:yes - just look at the digitizing settings in the general options.
However, you cannot set size in map units (zoomable), only in pixels -
they stay the same size, regardless of the zoom factor. So this only
works if you set your snap settings to pixels.

Andreas

Am 22.04.2013 18:12, schrieb AntonioLocandro:

> Hi everyone
>
> Anybody know if it is possible to set the Vertex Marker Size to match the
> snapping tolerance set for the layer in Snapping options.
>
> I would like to see the vertex marker size (a circle in my case) that
> represents the tolerance
>
> Regards,
>

> --
NAML