[Qgis-user] Where to get a current build without using OSGeo4W

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 07:20:02 PDT 2013

Hi Jonathan,

Have you tried using the Use IE settings option. I found this used to work
for me when I was behind a proxy.

Other then that you can download all the OSGeo4w packages on a machine not
behind a proxy using the Download Only option in the installer and then do
a local install using the installer on the machine behind the proxy.

Regards,
Nathan