[Qgis-user] Where to get a current build without using OSGeo4W

Jonathan Moules jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk
Mon Apr 29 02:17:57 PDT 2013

I guess not. I've never had an issue with downloading NextGIS or the stable
build. Websense can only pick up URL's I think, I'd be surprised if it it
can look inside binary downloads in real-time.
Jonathan

On 27 April 2013 21:44, Jürgen E. <jef at norbit.de> wrote:

> Hi Stefano,
>
> On Sat, 27. Apr 2013 at 12:36:14 -0700, skampus wrote:
> > i confirm this. in my company, having proxy and websense filter,
> sometimes
> > (not ever) it's impossible to make update of qgis dev because it seems
> yjat
> > it's not possible to connect to "curl" directory.
>
> And why would a standalone installer work?   Does websense not sense a
> curl in
> a NSIS package?
>

> Jürgen
>
> --
> Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-31
> Dipl.-Inf. (FH)           Rheinstraße 13            Fax. +49-4931-918175-50
> Software Engineer         D-26506 Norden
> http://www.norbit.de
> committ(ed|ing) to Quantum GIS                         IRC: jef on FreeNode
>
> --
> norBIT Gesellschaft fuer Unternehmensberatung und Informationssysteme mbH
> Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden
> GF: Jelto Buurman, HR: Amtsgericht Emden, HRB 5502

This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may contain sensitive or protectively marked material up to RESTRICTED and should be handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately. All email traffic sent to or from us,  including without limitation all GCSX traffic, may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.