[Qgis-user] Four band raster displaying funny

Andrew Harfoot ajph at geodata.soton.ac.uk
Mon Dec 2 07:48:13 PST 2013

PS. gdalwarp offers more flexibility when mosaicing rasters, and is
better at memory management. I have just noticed that in GDAL 1.10 and
above there is an gdalwarp option -setci that 'Sets the color
interpretation of the bands of the target dataset from the source
dataset'. This could be used to remove the assignment of the alpha
channel to the IR band on merging. Sadly there isn't an example of its
usage!

Cheers,

Andy