[Qgis-user] Easy QGIS Web Client

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Dec 5 02:27:03 PST 2013

Hi,

In order to get you started you should first install QGIS server. See
http://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/wiki/QGIS_Server_Tutorial for
some documentation.

After you verify that QGIS server works fine (e.g. by testing in QGIS
desktop with the WMS connection) you can continue with QGIS Web client
See https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Web-Client

If you have specific problems please ask on this list. Please don't
contact me personally but stay on this list.

Of course there is also friend Google and the archive of this mailinglist.

Good luck!

Andreas