[Qgis-user] ECW raster files (Unknown raster format) QGIS 2.0

jonnyforest joao.f.r.gaspar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 15:22:39 PST 2013

Hello Sergio, i know the guide of faunalia and i used in qgis 1.8.

"Ecw is not supported in qgis beacuse its a propretary format. For open that
kind of file you have to follow this guide (its simple).
http://faunaliagis.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/adding-ecw-support-in-qgis/"

Ok Nathaw. I will say to my friend to uninstall and do it again with new
installers and i try to give the feedback.

regards

João

-----
"A palavra impossível é uma expressão infeliz; nada se pode esperar daqueles que a usam frequentemente" [Carlyle, Thomas]

http://pt.linkedin.com/in/joaofiliperodriguesgaspar

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Jo%C3%A3o_Gaspar