[Qgis-user] Problems with Natural Earth images

Shriramana Sharma samjnaa at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 16:18:26 PST 2013

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 5:41 AM, Shriramana Sharma <samjnaa at gmail.com> wrote:
> Please try the attached images to demonstrate the problem with the
> plain cbhypso images.

Sorry I forgot to clarify. You will see that even at this low
resolution, the straits between India/Sri Lanka, Spain/Algeria, even
England/Europe etc are visible in the map with relief+water but not in
the one with land only. Again, I realize this is somewhat OT for this
list, but since I got no feedback on the NE forums, I tried here.

--
Shriramana Sharma ஶ்ரீரமணஶர்மா श्रीरमणशर्मा