[Qgis-user] How set a Title different from name in qgis-server

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Dec 24 09:25:15 PST 2013

Hi Andrea,

It should be possible to use a different title from the layer name. You
have to use the title in the "Metadata" tab for that purpose.

If it doesn't work it would be a bug in QGIS web client. At least the
version we use in Uster works fine with these alternative titles.

Please open a bug if it does not work with the most recent version.

Andreas