[Qgis-user] Write and Save As with python in QGIS plugin

Suryo Miles suryomiles666 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 11:44:16 PST 2013

Silly me, i forgot to change the code below, the real problem is this error
message

[>File "C:\Users\Mr.Pakde/.qgis2/python/plugins\latih\latihdialog.py", line
71, in saveAs
    self._save( _filename )
  File "C:\Users\Mr.Pakde/.qgis2/python/plugins\latih\latihdialog.py", line
59, in _save
    f.write( "%s" % self.nmfile.text() )
AttributeError: 'latihDialog' object has no attribute 'nmfile'<]

Can someone help me?