[Qgis-user] Decimal places in Style Labels

Johanna Botman johanna at jbotman.com
Sat Dec 28 22:31:48 PST 2013

When I create a style for a map, and use a Graduated set of categories, the
associated labels have four decimal places - all zeros. I can change each
one individually - but there are 10 categories and this map will be updated
on a weekly basis and I'm looking for an easier way.

I know that in the Labelling function, I can change the number of decimal
places. But that is the labelling for the items on the map. I'm looking for
the labels that will be displayed in the legend.

Johanna Botman

---