[Qgis-user] Filtering data for specified area

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Wed Jan 2 11:54:58 PST 2013

Hi,

have a look here (especially section Selection) for vector data:
http://docs.qgis.org/html/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_vector/query_builder.html#selection

for raster data the Raster Calculator might be useful ...
http://docs.qgis.org/html/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_raster/raster_calculator.html

... in combination with the GDAL Tools Plugin
http://docs.qgis.org/html/en/docs/user_manual/plugins/plugins_gdaltools.html

=> gdal_rasterize

Regards
Otto