[Qgis-user] Sextante modeller input settings

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 08:08:52 PST 2013

You mean that when you add an input to the modeler and later edit that
input, you do not see the previous config values for it? That is
because that behaviour is not yet implemented, it opens back with
fresh config values, instead of the ones you set the last time you
edited the parameter. It is on my todo list...and maybe will try do
work on it this weekend. Not a difficult thing, but it is not a very
exciting task, so I have been procrastinating... ;.)