[Qgis-user] QGIS Master

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jan 23 10:14:20 PST 2013

Hi Jonathan,

This is often a problem of the proxy server. One thing you could do is
download the file manually with wget --no-proxy option. This would force
the proxy to load the file again instead of serving you an older,
potentially corrupted version.

You can directly download the problematic package from
http://download.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/release/

Hope this helps?

Andreas