[Qgis-user] Sextante toolbox problem

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 05:15:49 PST 2013

Nick

That bug is already fixed in the current development version. I plan
to release a new version (1.0.9) by the end of the day, so people can
start testing new things (there are already quite a few changes)
without having to use the development version and work with the full
QGIS source code, so if you wait a little bit, you will have it
available.

Thanks for using SEXTANTE