[Qgis-user] Adding CRS option

Andre Joost andre+joost at nurfuerspam.de
Thu Jan 31 08:49:08 PST 2013

Am 31.01.2013 17:05, schrieb Karim Mata:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to know how I can add a CRS to Qgis.
> I would like to use 'Amersfoort/RD New' but this it currently not in my lists op CRS options.
> How can this be added?

It should be incorporated with EPSG:28992. If not, you must have a very
old version of Qgis, or a broken installation. On Windows, try the
OSGeo4w setup, in parallel or on another computer. If the installation
is successful, you can copy the srs.db to your working copy of Qgis. It
should be in the /apps/qgis/resources folder.

HTH,
André Joost