[Qgis-user] Joining multiple points bounded by single polygon

Jonathan Lefman jonathan.lefman at essess.com
Mon Jul 1 11:21:37 PDT 2013

Hi,

I need help finding the correct plugin or built-in function.  I have a
points layer and a polygons layer.  I want to categorize my points by which
polygons they are within.  To be explicit, these points are street
addresses and my polygons are land parcels.  I want to find out which
street addresses are associated with particular parcels.  A traditional
join will not work because these data do not share any commonality besides
being overlapped geometrically.

Thank you for your assistance.

-Jon