[Qgis-user] Fetch plugins missing

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 07:10:35 PDT 2013

I also have had the problem of no python plugins after installing 1.8
on linuxmint 15 (based on ubuntu Raring) despite having python-qgis.
After installing 1.9  from nightly-builds, had the same problem.
Finally I had to
remove python-pyspatialite to get a correct installation of python-qgis
and get the python plugins working.
Agus