[Qgis-user] lost 'fetch python plugins' and vector menu

Joshua Hattingh josh at rockstock.co.za
Thu Jul 4 06:29:21 PDT 2013

Hi Robert

I have the same problem (I'm trying to get Openlayers plugin but also don't
have the "Fetch Python Plugins" menu option, and can't get help anywhere,
been through the same methods as you.  I'm on Raring and 1.8 or 1.9 and
same problem on both.  I've tried for 2 weeks to fix but cannot. Let me
know if you find the secret.  There's a fix but it doesn't work for me.

Regards,

Josh