[Qgis-user] Label with HTML-expressions

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Jul 5 00:54:42 PDT 2013

Hi Marco and others,

I am just wondering whether QGIS server is/should also be affected by
the feature freeze. QGIS server, although in the same code base, does
not necessarily have to stick to the same release dates as QGIS desktop.
Maybe there do not need to be "official" releases for QGIS server at all.

It is a lot easier to more often upgrade QGIS server than a lot of
Desktop installations.

Andreas