[Qgis-user] QGIS installation problem with Mac OSX 10.8.4 and some Qt4 Modules

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Jul 7 09:59:56 PDT 2013

Ah, cmake installed by homebrew.  I looked at the homebrew setup for cmake, no patches that would change behavior, but I do see a different configuration setting that I don't know how it will affect cmake: --system-libs.  The default (if you install from scratch like in the QGIS install doc) is --no-system-libs.

Uninstalling homebrew GEOS and sqlite may help, but there are other things as well: PROJ in homebrew, and GEOS in /usr/local/Cellar (whatever that is).  And it's not even finding the homebrew sqlite, it's finding the system sqlite.

Are you compiling cmake from scratch, or from homebrew?On Jul 7, 2013, at 11:48 AM, Marcel Stadelmann wrote:

> Maybe the problem lies in the GEOS or in sqlite. This two things are still in homebrew installed. Can i remove them?
>
> Marcels-iMac:~ Marcello$ brew list
> atk		cmake		gdbm		glib		imagemagick	libffi		little-cms2	proj
> autoconf	doxygen		gdk-pixbuf	graphicsmagick	intltool	libgeotiff	lzlib		readline
> automake	expat		geos		gsl		jbig2dec	libpng		ossp-uuid	sqlite
> bison		fontconfig	gettext		gtk+		jpeg		librsvg		pango		xz
> cairo		freetype	ghostscript	harfbuzz	latex2rtf	libtiff		pixman
> check		freexl		giflib		icu4c		libcroco	libtool		pkg-config

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"I ache, therefore I am.  Or in my case - I am, therefore I ache."

- Marvin