[Qgis-user] [Qgis-developer] More ideas about package installation in R for SEXTANTE

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 00:12:10 PDT 2013

Oh cool, I didn't know that. Will the path be the same, relative to
the QGIS path? now the SAGA path is configured automatically with a
fixed relative path, since in OSGeo4W you cannot select where to put
the different apps, but if the relative path is different in the
standalone installer, it should be check as well

Cheers
Victor