[Qgis-user] Error message : "Scipy in my qgis python path"

image lcelati at latitude-geosystems.com
Thu Jul 18 01:21:12 PDT 2013

Hello,

When i open qgis 1.8 on my windows station, i have a error message sayin :
"Please install scipy (http://scipy.org) in your Qgis python path".

I re-installed the software but i have always this message.

Moreover, when i try to install such extensions (like stats for instance),
this message appears again and the qgis project crashs...

Could you explain to me how to install scypy in my qgis python path please?

Thank you very much.

Regards.