[Qgis-user] QGIS rotate entire rendered map

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sat Jul 20 03:17:53 PDT 2013

Hi Bjorn,

This is not possible currently. The workarounds that Paolo and Raymond
suggested are not what you want. Raymonds suggestion only concerns
printed output and Paolos suggestion transforms the data, which is also
not what you want.

You can open a feature request for this for QGIS 2.1. QGIS 2.0 is in
feature freeze already. Best would be if you can hire a developer to
develop it or code it yourself. It may even cost less than your annual
ArcGIS maintenance fee to develop this missing feature (but this is just
a wild guess).

Andreas