[Qgis-user] QGIS 1.8 python plugin problem

ludo ludovic.granjon at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jul 24 05:18:42 PDT 2013

OK

So if I copy this files

/usr/lib/libqgispython.so.1.8.0
/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/qgis/analysis.so
/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/qgis/core.so
/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/qgis/gui.so
/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/qgis/networkanalysis.so

It seems that it work perfectly.

The problem is solved for me, but it is strange

Thanks

Ludovic

> Message du 24/07/13 14:05
> De : "ludo"
> A : Qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org
> Copie à :
> Objet : Re: [Qgis-user] QGIS 1.8 python plugin problem
>
> Hi all

When I look on an other install that work perfectly, it seems that when I install python-qgis, this files :

/usr/lib/libqgispython.so.1.8.0
/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pyspatialite/_spatialite.so
/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/qgis/analysis.so
/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/qgis/core.so
/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/qgis/gui.so
/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/qgis/networkanalysis.so

are not installed on the qgis install problem, I don't know why.

Have you an idea ?

Thanks a lot

> Ludovic

> Message du 24/07/13 13:06
> De : "ludo"
> A : Qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org
> Copie à :
> Objet : [Qgis-user] QGIS 1.8 python plugin problem
>
> Hi all

I just install a new linux mint kde 14 and I try to install qgis 1.8 but I have some problems with python plugin.

When I start QGIS in the log I have :

"Impossible de charger la bibliothèque Python Impossible de charger la bibliothèque /usr/lib/qgispython : (/usr/lib/libqgispython.so: Ne peut ouvrir le fichier d'objet partagé: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type)"

And It's right I don't have this file. however python-qgis and python-qgis-common are installed.

I see this kind of problem on mailing list and french forum but no solution worked for me.

Do you have any ideas ?

Thanks a lot

Ludovic