[Qgis-user] Sextante - create new provider

António M. Rodrigues amcrgrodrigues at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 09:29:38 PDT 2013

Hi,

I have some R scripts which I'd like to include in a little toolbox within
Sextante.

Of course one solution would be to include them in "User R scripts" within
the R scripts provider.

Yet, since they are quite a few and I'd like to have things organized, I'd
like to create a new (local) algorithm provider called say "My scripts".

I installed the Sextante example provider plugin. Thought this might help,
but the plugin is nowhere to be found. It is installed, active, but no
button, no menu, nothing.

If someone could indicate some directions I could follow.....

Thanks,
António