[Qgis-user] Fwd: How to use qgis to calculate location of wireless towers on a network

Fredy Rivera fredyrivera at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 10:39:45 PDT 2013

Hi I found a tutorial to calculate the best location for fire observation
towers 0] and I think something like that would help calculate the best
location of towers wifi unfortunately is arcgis tutorial and so I consult
if anyone has had a similar experience in qgis.

regards
Fredd

[0]
http://analisisterritoriales.blogspot.com/2009/11/analisis-de-la-localizacion-optima-de.html

--
Por favor, no me envíe documentos con extensiones .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx,
.ppt, .pptx, .mdb, mdbx