[Qgis-user] Coordinate Geometry capability

Olivier Dalang olivier.dalang at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 09:40:33 PST 2013

I'm not sure I understood you need well, but there's the "Improved Polygon
Capturing" plugin, which allows to enter the distance numerically.

I developed an update to this plugin which now allows to enter the angle
numerically also (CAD-like drawing).

Unfortunately, it's still not in the plugin repo since I'm not the original
author. But in the mean time, you can find it here :
https://github.com/olivierdalang/improvedpolygoncapturing

Cheers,

Olivier