[Qgis-user] Export Qgis project to openlayers plugin?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Mar 5 04:52:42 PST 2013

 Hi,

 Sorry - in that case I can't be of any help here. I just wanted to
 point out the alternatives like QGIS Web client, Lizmap, QTiles and QGIS
 Cloud.

 You should be able to install QGIS 1.9 (also in parallel) and run the
 QTiles plugin to get your tiles for OpenLayers.

 Andreas

 On Tue, 5 Mar 2013 00:09:33 -0800 (PST), magerlin wrote:
> Hi Andreas
>
> Thank you for your suggestions.
>
> Since I can't get Qgis Cloud to work, I don't have a server for Qgis
> server
> and Qtiler does not exist for Qgis 1.8 it is a little hard for me to
> understand the workflow you suggest.
>
> The workflow I (would like to) use is like this:
>
> * I do my Gis work in Qgis
> * I set up a nice map with symbology and everything
> * I run a plugin (like an updated OGR2Layers) to create html, gml,
> geojson
> etc.
> * I might tweak the html a little and ad some css
> * The generated html and layer files I zip and mail to my customer
> * They copy the files to their server
>
> So what I miss is an updated OGR2Layes that use the latest version of
> Openlayers and can handle some more advanced symbology (the existing
> plugin
> is as far as I can see mainly based on old symbology).
>
> And if the plugin could also handle wms layers (like OpenLayers
> Export) it
> would be even nicer.
>

> -----
> Regards Morten
>
> Qgis 1.8.0 Stand alone installer in Win7 64 bit
> --

 Andreas Neumann
 Böschacherstrasse 10A
 8624 Grüt (Gossau ZH)