[Qgis-user] Volume between two surfaces

Pedro VenĂ¢ncio pedrongvenancio at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 6 14:55:38 PST 2013

Hi Stefano,

What a great plugin [0]! As a geologist, I do not know how I had not noticed this plugin yet...

Although for the the present case I can not take great advantage of it, I predict that it can be very useful on other occasions!

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Pedro VenĂ¢ncio

[0] http://translate.google.pt/translate?sl=it&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=pt-PT&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fgisoftw.blogspot.pt%2F2011%2F12%2Fintersezioni-tra-dem-e-superfici.html&authuser=0