[Qgis-user] Offline editing plugin error

Nomeneta Saili nome.saili at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 22:26:02 PST 2013

Hi Guys,

Been using this wonderful plugin for a while now but recently i have been
having problems when syncronising my data back to my postGIS database.

 When i sync it this error props up

"
ERROR:244 Attribute value(s) changes not applied

Provider errors:
PostGIS errors while changing attributes: ERROR: invalid input syntax
for integer

LINE1:UPDATE "EPC_ASSETS". "EPC_POLE" SET "TELCO_COUNT" = " WHERE = "f...

"

PostGIS schema is EPC_ASSETS and the table name is EPC_POLE an the field
that we change is TELCO_COUNT which is the only field we change and its an
integer.

What is weird is that I have tested it many times before the actual survey
and it works perfectly however when my teams come back and they try to sync
to the database we get the error above. I have checked to make sure that
the data they entered are integers and not anything else.

What do you guys think is the problem. Could it be too many edits?. My team
only make about 200 - 300 edits though.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Nome